[conduit] NAM 12 km data

Anyone got a good incantation (or is the data even available) to get all of
the NAM 12 km results on the 218 grid? I'm trying to use this dataset to
initialize a WRF model. If I get the Nam 218 grid data from CONDUIT, it's
effectively just the surface laters. If I get it from NGRID (awphys) it is
available in 3 hour chunks, at about 15MB per output file. THe 1-hr files
from ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov are about 25MB per hour.

It appears that, if I get the data from NGRID, which is 3d fields, and the
CONDUIT data, I should have a sufficient dataset to make WRF happy, but the
disparity in data sizes is concerning.

Any insight into this?

Thanks, Gerry
OU/CIMMS/NSSL