[conduit] CONDUIT survey

Hello CONDUIT users,

Apologies to those who have already received this notice via the community email list.

Below is a URL that will take you to a 5-minute survey of high resolution model output available through the CONDUIT feed. The National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP) and Unidata have partnered for many years to provide this service (CONDUIT carries data unavailable on NOAAPORT) to the education/research community.

It is important for you to complete the survey so you can make your model output choices known to us, so we can provide the model output deemed most useful to you and the community.

Be sure to check the information about each model, especially be aware of the volume as it is extremely large for some models.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/surveys/conduit2012/2012survey_intro.html

The Unidata Users Committee meets in Boulder 2-3 April 2012, so we would appreciate your reply by 30 March 2012, to allow discussion with the committee.

Thanks!

--
Linda Miller - lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Services, Unidata