Re: [conduit] CLD03 and other parameters

Folks,

CLD in the GFS is Cloud Cover. In the 6 hourly forecast files (06, 12, 18, etc) it is a 6 hr time average.

CLD03 is 3 hour timed averaged cloud cover in the intermediate 3 hour files (3, 9, 15, etc)

John Ward

Christian Pagé wrote:
Hello everybody,

Is there a table with parameters in CONDUIT files? I am looking for the meaning of CLD03 parameter of GFS.
Also, is the CLD cumulated in GFS output? It would seem given the GRIB info.
I also noticed that CLD is only available at 0, 6, 12, etc. and CLD03 is available also at 3, 9, etc.

Thanks for any info on these cloud cover parameters...

Regards

Christian Page
UQAM