From: conduit-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of wgallus@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu 6/5/2008 11:40 AM
To: conduit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [conduit] information needed about CONDUIT use

Hello CONDUIT users,

The Unidata Users Committee and the National Centers for Environmental
Prediction (NCEP) are seeking
information for the CONDUIT project. Decisions need to be made very soon
regarding removal and changes of
datastreams in CONDUIT.   Please see the following information:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/newsletter/2008jun/index.html#Article2
If you prefer you can go directly to the questions and comments at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/CONDUIT/decisions_0608.html

Please respond by 30 June 2008.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Bill Gallus
Unidata Users Committee
CONDUIT Sub-committee

|   William A. Gallus, Jr.                       |
|   Professor of Meteorology                     |
|   Professor-in-charge, Meteorology Program     |
|   3025 Agronomy                                |
|   Iowa State University                        |
|   515-294-2270                                 |