Re: [conduit] CONDUIT change dates for GRIB2 GFS files

Mike,

The changes announced for the CONDUIT stream do not affect the NOAAport
NGRID data feed. The pattern you have below is used for the GRIB2 format
12km data broadcast on the NWSTG2 channel of NOAAport which is provided
in the
NGRID feed of the IDD. Note that data in NGRID is already GRIB2 format.

The CONDUIT awip3d files are 40km grids. CONDUIT also provides
the awip12 12km grids in GRIB2 format as well, and is not
affected by the changes from GRIB1 to GRIB2 for the awipak, grbgrd,
and awip3d grids this month.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support