Re: [conduit] 20070913: CONDUIT GRIB1 to GRIB2 transition

Gerry,

After completing the pending action items, we will be able to
move forward with suggestions for additional data sets. The
GRIB1 to GRIB2 transition has been one that  has been slow
on several fronts, but once complete will free up bandwidth on CONDUIT as well as diskspace at the source, so this
is an important step in moving CONDUIT forward.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support