[community] Unidata Users Workshop travel support: there's still time!

Hello Unidata Community,

A bit of late-breaking Unidata Users Workshop
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2023UsersWorkshop/index.html#home>
news following this morning's April program update: we are extending the
deadline for those applying for lodging support under either of two
programs:

   - Student travel support
   <https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2023UsersWorkshop/index.html#student>
   - Equity and Inclusion travel support
   <https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2023UsersWorkshop/index.html#inclusion>

until Friday, May 5th. If you (or someone you know) didn't quite make the
April 27 deadline, there's still time to apply for financial support to
attend the workshop.

We're hoping you can join us in June!

The Unidata Program Center Staff

--
Douglas Dirks (*He/Him*)
Unidata Community Services

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional territory
of the hinono’eino’ biito’owu’ (Arapaho), Tséstho’e (Cheyenne), Očhéthi
Šakówiŋ (Sioux), and Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute) Nations. Colorado's Front Range
<https://native-land.ca/> is a contemporary and traditional site of trade
and gathering for many Indigenous people.
  • Search the community archives: