[community] Nominations are open for Unidata governing committees, including grad student representative

Hello Unidata Community,

Just a quick note to remind you that the Unidata Program is looking for
individuals to serve on our two governing committees -- the Unidata Users
Committee and the Unidata Strategic Advisory Committee. We are also looking
for the next Graduate Student representative to the Users Committee. You
can find details in these two articles:

   - Unidata Committee Nominations Open

<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-committee-nominations-open7>
   - Wanted: Student Representative for Unidata Users Committee

<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/wanted-student-representative-for-unidata4>

Nominations for all committee positions are open until *July 21, 2023*.

Those who serve on Unidata's governing committees help guide the Program
and find new ways to serve the broad Earth Systems Science community.  We
hope you'll consider nominating a colleague, a student, or yourself for a
committee position!

Thank you on behalf of the Strategic Advisory Committee, the Users
Committee, and the Unidata Program Center staff,
Doug Dirks

--
Douglas Dirks (*He/Him*)
Unidata Community Services

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional territory
of the hinono’eino’ biito’owu’ (Arapaho), Tséstho’e (Cheyenne), Očhéthi
Šakówiŋ (Sioux), and Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute) Nations. Colorado's Front Range
<https://native-land.ca/> is a contemporary and traditional site of trade
and gathering for many Indigenous people.
  • Search the community archives: