[community] December 2022 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in December:

Unidata Update: December 2022
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-december-2022>

We at the Unidata Program Center wish you a Happy New Year, and we're
hoping to see you at the AMS meeting in Denver! Be sure to visit EIPT
Session 9A -- *Community Driven: Unidata Projects Enhancing Geoscience
Teaching and Research* on Wednesday, January 11th from 8:30 - 10:00am in
Room 302.

Some December highlights:

   - Ryan Abernathey Receives 2022 DeSouza Award
   - Call for Proposals: Unidata 2023 Community Equipment Awards
   - Offer: Unidata Science Gateway JupyterHub Resources Available for
   Spring 2023 Courses
   - Unidata Staff at AMS 2023 Meeting
   - Unidata Summer Student Internships Available!

If you or people you know are interested in our Summer 2023 internship,
don't delay -- the application deadline is January 19th!

Also: work continues on the 2023 Users Workshop, which will be held June
5-8 in Boulder, CO and online. Stay tuned for registration details, or if
you're interested in being a presenter please get in touch with Tanya Vance
<tavance@xxxxxxxx> at the Program Center.

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff
  • Search the community archives: