[community] July 2022 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in July:

Unidata Update: July 2022
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-july-2022>

Some highlights:

   - Meet Tanya Vance, Unidata's new Community Services Manager
   - Software releases for TDS, netCDF-Java, and AWIPS

Unidata's three summer interns wrapped up their projects and departed from
the Program Center at the end of July. Stay tuned for their descriptions of
how the summer went; we'll also have the videos of their presentations to
the Program Center staff available shortly. It was great to have Rhoen,
Hassan, and Nathaniel here with us, and we're looking forward to seeing
them in Denver at the AMS Annual meeting in January.

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff
  • Search the community archives: