[community] May Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in May:

Unidata Update: May 2022
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-may-2022>

Unidata is also in the midst of the nomination process
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-committee-nominations-open6>
for members of the academic community who are interested in serving on our
governing committees. We are looking for creative people at U.S.
universities and colleges who are using Unidata products and services — or
who are familiar with Unidata — to help guide the program in addressing the
needs of our broadening community. We need the insights of active educators
and researchers to spot new opportunities and take advantage of the
expanding range of scientific data. We're looking for help identifying new
tools and services — along with improvements to our existing offerings —
that will advance the scientific and educational goals of the community.

If you know of a person whose expertise, insight and experiences could help
guide Unidata's future developments in data sharing (maybe it's you?),
please encourage them to participate and make a nomination.

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff
  • Search the community archives: