[community] April 2022 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in April:

Unidata Update: April 2022
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-march-20221>

Some highlights:

   - URGENT: TDS 5.4 update addresses a vulnerability in the widely used
   Spring Framework library
   - MetPy 1.3 released, along with the 2022 MetPy Users Survey
   - Unidata is looking for a THREDDS developer
   - RAMADDA Manages Diverse Digital Content

Also, we encourage you to nominate someone for the 2022 Russell L. DeSouza
Award. The DeSouza award honors individuals whose energy, expertise, and
active involvement enable the Unidata Program to better serve the broad
geoscience community. Honorees personify Unidata's ideal of a community
that shares ideas, data, and software through computing and networking
technologies.

The nomination process is easy. If you know of a person whose efforts to
support our community deserve recognition, please consider putting their
name forward.

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff
  • Search the community archives: