[community] Unidata summer student internships

Hello Unidata community,

This year's Unidata summer internship runs from 23 May to 29 July, 2022.
The internship offers undergraduate and graduate students an opportunity to
work with Unidata Program Center staff on projects drawn from a wide
variety of areas in the atmospheric and computational sciences.
Interns have the chance to interact with software developers, instructional
designers, technical writers, and other mentors within the program,
building skill with modern software development processes, learning about
data-enabled geoscience, and generally getting to know what it’s like to
work in a community-focused organization supporting Earth Science research
and education.

If you're interested in joining us this summer, apply now! See the 2022
Unidata Summer Internship
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/internship/#current> page for
details on how to apply.

And if you know a student who might be interested -- or have colleagues who
might know students who would be interested -- please encourage them to
check out the Unidata Summer Internships
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/internship/> page to learn more and
see what previous interns have done during their summers with Unidata.

*Applications are accepted through February 4, 2022. *

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

--
Douglas Dirks (*He/Him*)
Unidata Community Services

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the Traditional Territory
of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, and Ute. Colorado's Front Range
<https://native-land.ca/> is a contemporary and traditional site of trade
and gathering for many Indigenous people.
  • Search the community archives: