[community] Community Survey: Tell Unidata What You Think!

Hello Unidata community!

As a community-governed program, Unidata depends on guidance and feedback from
current and prospective users in the atmospheric and geoscience community. This
includes educators, researchers, students, and professionals within the
government and private sectors. The 2021 Unidata Users Committee Community
Survey seeks your feedback both on existing Unidata services and possible
future directions for the program. Your ideas will help inform Unidata's path
forward; your participation is much appreciated.

Here's how you can help:

1. Take the survey.
The questionnaire touches on a wide range of Unidata topics, but it's designed
so that you can easily bypass sections for which you have no comments. All
questions are optional, and you can remain anonymous if you wish. We estimate
that most people will need less than 15 minutes to complete the survey.
To participate, point your browser to: https://bit.ly/2021UnidataSurvey
2. Spread the word.
Share the link, or forward this message, (or this blog post:  Community Survey:
Tell Unidata What You Think!) with your colleagues. The wider the range of
perspectives we get, the better we'll be able to understand the community's
needs and how Unidata can help with data access, software, and training
services.

The Unidata Users Committee and Program Center staff look forward to learning
about your use of Unidata's various data offerings, software packages,
training, and community services. We are also eager to hear your insights on
possible future directions for the program.

You can add your comments to the survey until October 22, 2021.

Thank you in advance for your valuable input!

Sincerely,
Kevin Goebbert
Chair, Unidata Users Committee

--