[community] Community Survey: Unidata would like your input

Hello Unidata community!

As a community-governed program, Unidata depends on guidance and feedback
from current and prospective users in the atmospheric and geoscience
community. This includes educators, researchers, students, and
professionals within the government and private sectors. The 2021 Unidata
Users Committee <https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/committees/usercom/> Community
Survey seeks your feedback both on existing Unidata services and possible
future directions for the program. Your ideas will help inform Unidata's
path forward; your participation is much appreciated.

Here's how you can help:

   1. *Take the survey*.
   The questionnaire touches on a wide range of Unidata topics, but it's
   designed so that you can easily bypass sections for which you have no
   comments. All questions are optional, and you can remain anonymous if you
   wish. We estimate that most people will need less than 15 minutes to
   complete the survey.
   To participate, point your browser to: https://bit.ly/2021UnidataSurvey
   2. *Spread the word*.
   Share the link, or this message, (or this blog post:  Community Survey:
   Tell Unidata What You Think!

<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/community-survey-tell-unidata-what1>)
   with your colleagues. The wider the range of perspectives we get, the
   better we'll be able to understand the community's needs and how Unidata
   can help with data access, software, and training services.

The Unidata Users Committee and Program Center staff look forward to
learning about your use of Unidata's various data offerings, software
packages, training, and community services. We are also eager to hear your
insights on possible future directions for the program.

You can add your comments to the survey until *October 22, 2021*.

Thank you,

The Unidata Program Center Staff
  • Search the community archives: