[community] Unidata Governing Committees: Nominations Open

Hello Unidata Community,

Unidata is looking for creative folks from the U.S. academic community to
join our governing committees. We need the insights of active educators and
researchers to spot new opportunities and take advantage of the expanding
range of scientific data, and to guide the program in addressing the needs
of our broadening community.

If you know someone (maybe yourself?) who can help Unidata chart its course
for the next few years, please consider making a nomination. You can read
more about the process in this blog post
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-committee-nominations-open5>,
or go straight to the online nomination form
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/nominations/nomination_form.html>.
Nominations
are open through June 18, 2021.

Thanks,
The Unidata Program Center Staff

--
Douglas Dirks (*He/Him/His*)
Unidata Community Services

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the Traditional Territory
of the Arapaho, Cheyenne, and Ute. Colorado's Front Range
<https://native-land.ca/> is a contemporary and traditional site of trade
and gathering for many Indigenous people.
  • Search the community archives: