[community] December 2019 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

Happy New Year from the Unidata Program Center!
In case you missed it -- here's a wrap-up of what's been going on at the
Unidata Program Center in December:

Unidata Update: December 2019
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-december-2019>

Members of the Unidata Program Center staff will be attending the American
Meteorological Society 2020 Annual Meeting, January 12-16 2020, in Boston,
MA. Check the posting for a schedule of talks and posters presented by
staff. Things will be a little different with the Unidata booth in the
Exhibit hall this year  — Unidata staff will be spending time at a new,
larger, combined UCAR/NCAR booth (#309). We look forward to seeing you
there to talk about how we can help you get and use the data you need!

Some other highlights:

   - Unidata is looking for an AWIPS Developer
   - The application period for 2020 Unidata Summer Technical Internships
   is open
   - A series of one-day Unidata Users Workshops are coming in Spring 2020
   - And don't forget: we're accepting proposals for the Unidata 2020
   Community Equipment Awards

Thanks for your interest!
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Staff

--