[community] December 2018 Unidata Update

Hello Unidata community,

Happy New Year, everyone! We're looking forward to seeing you at the AMS
meeting in Phoenix next week. Members of the Unidata Program Center staff
are presenting a variety of talks and posters (see the schedule
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-staff-at-ams-2019>).
We'll also be in booth 416 in the exhibit hall — keep your eye out later
this week for a schedule detailing times when Unidata folks will be doing
demos of specific technologies in the booth. Stop by any time if you're
looking for data, or just for a chat. We'll also be at table C-8 at the
Student Career Fair on Saturday and Sunday evenings.

A couple of reminders:

   - Call for Proposals: Unidata 2019 Community Equipment Awards
   - Unidata Summer Student Internships Available!

See Unidata Update: December 2018
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-update-december-2018>
for
more.