[community] Help Unidata tell our story

Hello Unidata community,

In preparation for a routine review of the Unidata Program by our sponsors
at the National Science Foundation, we are collecting anecdotes that
illustrate the ways in which Unidata's activities have benefitted you, your
research, your teaching, your students, or your community.

The Unidata Program is a community of scientists, educators, and students
with a wide variety of interests. By taking a few minutes to jot down an
example of how data, software, support, or any other service from Unidata
has made a difference for you, you can help create a picture of how the
community as a whole benefits from NSF support for the program.

You can find out more in this posting on the News@Unidata blog
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/help-unidata-tell-us-your>.
(And if you need another incentive to spend the time to write a few
sentences about your experience as a member of the Unidata community, we'll
be drawing names from the list of folks who submit stories for some
thank-you prizes.)

Thanks for your interest,
Doug Dirks and the Unidata Program Center staff

--
Douglas Dirks
Unidata Community Services