[community] Unidata Committee Nominations

Hello Unidata community:

Do you know of someone, or are you interested in serving on Unidata's Policy or Users committee? We're looking for a few new people for both committees. This is your chance to make a difference on behalf of the Unidata community.

Please follow the URL below for additional information about the committees and to complete the short nomination form.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata_committee_nominations_open

Hurry though, because the next meeting takes place in Boulder, Colorado during October 2011. We hope to have the new members on board for that meeting!

Thanks!

--
Linda Miller - lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Services, Unidata