[community] Thanks for your help with Unidata's participating institutions list

Hello Unidata Community:

We at the Unidata Program Center would like to extend our thanks to
all of the community members who took the time to respond to our
request for updated information about your institutions. You can view
the result of that effort -- Unidata's Participating Institutions list
-- on our web site at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/Participating_Institutions.html

Please take a moment to look at the list. Let us know if there is
anything about the entry for your institution that we still need to
update, and browse through the list of your fellow Unidata member
organizations.

--
Douglas Dirks
Unidata Community Services