[community] April 2011 Unidata Community News

Hello Unidata Community:

Normally, our beginning of the month e-mail has been the announcement that a new CommunitE-Letter is available. This month we've got something a little different.

We've redesigned the Unidata web site to be more visually appealing and easier to navigate. Browse on over to

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

to take a look at the new site!

As part of the redesign, we're replacing the monthly Unidata CommunitE-Letter with the News@Unidata weblog. Switching from the newsletter-on-a-webpage format to a blog will give us the opportunity to communicate with you more frequently and provide new ways for you to join the conversation. You can get to News@Unidata from the Unidata home page -- there will always be at least one article from the blog visible there -- or by browsing directly to

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/news/

For starters, you might want to read these two posts:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata_website_redesign

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/faq

As always, we'd love to hear what you're doing. You can post comments to stories to the News@Unidata blog, or contact us directly at unidatanews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your interest!

Doug Dirks, Linda Miller, and the Unidata Staff

--
Douglas Dirks
Unidata Community Services

  • Search the community archives: