[community] Unidata's 25th Anniversary Event-Comments!

Hello Community,

We would like to ask you to share your comments about your experience with Unidata. All comments will be visible to the community, and ultimately they will be saved in the Unidata archive. You are important to our community, so we hope that you'll take a few minutes to reply.

See:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/comments/view

Please take a moment to check out the line up of distinguished speakers, ranging from our founding fathers, sponsors, collaborators, key agency partners, governance members and senior leaders from UCAR, and long time associates of the program.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/25.html

We will be web casting the event, so you can tune in at any time to see your favorite people. More information will follow on this in another week or so.

We're eager to read your comments!

Thanks,
Linda

--