[community] Unidata Users Summer Workshop

Greetings Community!

If you're interested in the latest observing techniques for use in education, research, and operations, plan to join us June 8-12 2009 in Boulder, Colorado, for the 2009 Unidata Users Workshop, "Using Operational and Experimental Observations in Geoscience Education. This workshop will provide a chance for you to experience a combination of presentations, labs, and actual demonstrations of the latest techniques. We'll also have a glimpse of some emerging technologies. Additional information about the workshop, along with on-line registration can be found at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2009UsersWorkshop/

If possible, we would appreciate it if you would share this information with others, and post the announcement to help us spread the word.

Thanks, and have a great day!
--

Linda Miller - lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Services, Unidata