Re: [cf-satellite] NetCDF gdal question

Hi Doug,

A while ago I ran against a similar problem whilst using statistical software
which could only read GeoTIFF. An easy solution that worked for me was to use
gdal_translate to chop the data in half, then shift the section with longitude
> 180 back to the other side of the globe using, IIRC, the -srcwin and -a_ullr
options. Surely not the cleanest answer and it's I/O heavy, but it works if you
absolutely need GeoTIFF.

Cheers,
Daniel

Any email message from EUMETSAT is sent in good faith but shall neither be
binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by EUMETSAT, except where
provided for in a written agreement or contract or if explicitly stated in the
email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of EUMETSAT.
This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorised use, disclosure, dissemination or distribution (in whole or in
part) of its contents is not permitted. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete it from your system.