Re: [cf-satellite] About satellite names

Hi..

Well that is a real good document.
But I have a point here.
According to this document for storing lat/lon information for different
resolution bands we should store the lat/lon too at different resolution
which I feel is a bit expensive way it blows up the product size. Some way
should be worked out to store lat/lon information once only and
derive lat/lon information for different resolution from there only.

regards
Ghansham