Re: [cf-satellite] Attaching coordinate variables of different sizefrom band dimensions

> Can fill data be used in coordinate variables ?

Not for CF-compliance currently, because section 1.2 (Terminology) of
the CF Conventions says "Missing values are not allowed in coordinate
variables".

Also the NetCDF User Guide implies that coordinate variable values
should be monotonically increasing or decreasing, which implies they
should not include fill data.

--Russ