Re: [cf-satellite] Query related to Gridded Satellite Data

On 6/14/2011 7:39 AM, ghansham sangar wrote:
R/Sir

I am trying to write and HDF-4 file which follows CF conventions.
The input data is in UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator Projection).
Is it that UTM is not a standard projection in CF conventions.
I was trying to open this product in Panoply which opens CF compliant products but it was giving an error message,
UTM projection: unknown projection type.

regards
ghanshm