[cf-pointobsconvention] radial

NOTE: The cf-pointobsconvention mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Dear John

 For example, another data type we are interested in is "radial" (eg radar). Weve been reserving
"grid" to mean "grids in cartesian coordinates".

If the data is a rectangular array (angle,radius) I would call it "gridded".
It has an orthogonal index space even though it's not Cartesian coordinates.

Best wishes

Jonathan

  • Search the cf-pointobsconvention archives: