Re: [cf-pointobsconvention] Draft 2 comments

NOTE: The cf-pointobsconvention mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

(not that I'm following this closely, would that I had the time ...)

1) I don't want to unzip a million files, and then do a million file open and
closes to find the location of a million stations and plot them on a
map ... :-(  That's my vote for multiple things in one file ...

2) I don't want to be forced to put z in a file (singly or multiple valued)
unless I have it ...

Cheers
Bryan

  • Search the cf-pointobsconvention archives: