Re:CODIAC data status

NOTE: The casestudies mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi Al,

What we have currently available is posted..

Have you tried looking at the JOSS directory of available projects that are making data available:

http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/codiac/projs

This is a good place to look as well. Also, if you are aware of
interesting phenomana, or forecast challenges please forward your ideas
to us and hopefully we can create a case study to address your needs and
desires.

Thank you for using the COMET Case Study Library,

-Jeff
__________
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

jweber@xxxxxxxx
PH:303-497-8676 URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber

Hello,

Thanks much for making this data available from the Jan 25 storm event.

I was wondering, is it possible to get similar datasets for other events, even
those not included as COMET Case Studies?  I don' t have anything particular in
mind right now, just a general question.

Regards,

Al Cope

  • Search the casestudies archives: