[c2] CONDUIT meeting-New Orleans, 23 Jan 2008-2-4 p.m.

NOTE: The c2 mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

CONDUIT users:

Information is provided in the link below regarding the CONDUIT meeting to be held in New Orleans on Wednesday, 23 January 2-4 p.m. Please check the Web information and respond if you have comments or recommendations to be covered during the meeting.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/Projects/CONDUIT/NewOrleans_20080123.html

Please RSVP (directly to me) if you plan to attend the meeting. We hope to see you there.

Happy New Year!

Linda

P.S. my apologies if you received duplicate copies of this email

--
Linda Miller - lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Services, Unidata