[bufrtables] Diff tables

NOTE: The bufrtables mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Is there any existing documentation for the format of a .diff table (like
ncep.B4L-007-013-D.diff) that is referenced in the netcdf-java
bufr.src.main.resources.resources.bufrTables.local.ncep directory in the
thredds bundle? Do I need to just work through the source code or is there an
explanation of the format somewhere? I am working through decoding some ARINC
messages that do not decode with the current table set and need to modify some
tables.

Randy Pierce

  • Search the bufrtables archives: