Re: [awips2-users] Attn: MacOS CAVE Users

Hi all,

One quick follow up on this issue.  As of yesterday it seems that Apple has
released MacOS 14.4.1 which claims to address this Java bug.

An update on the issue can be found at the same article link as before
<https://blogs.oracle.com/java/post/java-on-macos-14-4>.  So, as far as we
know, there are no expected issues with CAVE and MacOS 14.4.1.

Thanks!

-- NSF Unidata AWIPS Team

--
*(she/her/hers)*