From: Tiffany Meyer <tiffanym@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 11:11 AM
Subject: [awips2-users] AWIPS EDEX Outage
To: <awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello AWIPS Users,

Jetstream2, the cloud provider that Unidata hosts our public EDEX's on, is
doing some maintenance over the weekend. As a result our EDEX systems (
edex-cloud.unidata.ucar.edu and edex-beta.unidata.ucar.edu) will be
unavailable Saturday evening through mid-day Monday. We apologize for the
inconvenience and will send another message once the work is complete and
everything is back up and running.

Thanks,
~The AWIPS Team
--