[awips2-users] edex purge reset?

Hi.  I'm running the Raytheon standalone version of AWIPS2, but am
hoping you might be able to offer

a quick fix as I've had no luck with VLAB or the dev list.  I tried
ingesting GOES-R DMW's, and that broke

both the DMW and Satellite purger.  I found the response below via
Google, but the Raytheon version does

not have an 'edex purge reset' option.  Would you by any chance have
the specific edex commands that need

to be issued to reset the purge processes?

Thanks in advance.

*For example, some data plugins may encounter an error which will disable
purging and print a message to edex-ingest-purge such as:

ERROR 2017-08-15 00:00:00,025 3622 [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-3]
PurgeLogger: EDEX - SATELLITE::Purger for this plugin has reached or
exceeded consecutive failure limit of 3.  Data will no longer being purged
for this plugin.

The workaround if you see this error message is the following command (as
root):

edex purge reset*

Debra A. Molenar
NOAA/NESDIS/STAR/RAMMB