[awips2-users] Windows CAVE Stops Responding

A frequent issue this evening. CAVE running with the minimum load when
transferring displays into different panels causes CAVE.exe to stop
responding. I made sure I checked there was not a memory overload of my
system but only using 50% of my physical usage. When loading, for instance,
MRMS reflectivity, topography, and cities after a few moments of the frames
perfectly fine when running, even used 2 different EDEX servers to see if
data flow was the problem but this is observed on both. Even a reinstall
and deleting the CAVEdata folder problem still remains.

system specs.

Intel I7 8700k Coffee Lake 3.7 mhz
16GB DDR 2400mhz RAM
Geforce GTX 1060 6GB