Re: [awips2-users] edex cloud jetstream server?

  • To: Chris Hennon <chennon@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [awips2-users] edex cloud jetstream server?
  • From: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 10:52:47 -0600
I have restarted the server and it is accepting connections again. The
request server on edex-cloud (which handles CAVE connections) had once
again mysteriously hung, the process was still running but no connections
were being accepted and no messages were being written to log files.

LDM and EDEX Ingest were up during this period so there should not be any
data gaps. However, there is some ingest backup on the server this morning.

I have an 18.1.1-ready server at js-156-89.jetstream-cloud.org that is
taking connections at this time as well if there is need for a backup
during the Florence event.  This server will replace the existing
edex-cloud when the full Unidata AWIPS 18.1.1 release is ready.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO