From: awips2-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:awips2-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael James
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:45 PM
To: awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [awips2-users] AWIPS CAVE for Windows

I believe I have a working Windows CAVE 18.1.1 client, let's call this a beta
release. I would appreciate it if you could download and install it below and
give me any feedback. I've had good results testing so far, though without jep
installed by a python package manager such as miniconda, certain products like
derived parameters will not load. The GOES-16 RGB composites look especially
nice.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/awips2/awips-cave-18.1.1.msi

Michael James
Unidata Program Center