[awips2-users] AWIPS INSTALLATION ERROR

Dear All:I would like to install awips on Centos7 ,and I create users and
groups but I get an error when I run command ./ install.sh --edex
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacksLoading mirror speeds from cached
hostfile * base: mirror.centos.org * extras: mirror.centos.org * updates:
mirror.centos.orgWarning: group awips2-server does not exist.Maybe run: yum
groups mark install (see man yum)Error: No packages in any requested group
available to install or update

I would be very thankful if any body investigates the problem and sends us the
feedback as soon as possible

best reagrds

Khaled

  • Search the awips2-users archives: