Re: [awips2-users] Status of GOES-16 imagery on cloud server?

Michael,

Thanks for the reply about GOES-16.  I have a couple of follow up
questions.  We have not been able to load GOES-16 on our Windows clients -
is the Windows client theoretically able to load the images?  At first I
suspected it was a performance issue with our machines (they are 4 years
old) but I just tested it on a newer machine and it still wouldn't go. The
images load nicely on the Linux clients.

Related to that, we are about to purchase new lab machines (Windows) and I
want to ensure that they will be able to run CAVE efficiently.  I can't
find the Windows system requirements anymore.  Can you tell me what
configuration I should be shooting for with the new machines?  We're going
to have them for four years.

Thanks,
Chris

--