[awips2-users] alertviz in awips2 install?

Hi All:

I’m getting the following error when installing awips2 on a new fresh Centos7
rig.

Complete!

Setting permissions to user awips:awips
/bin/chown: cannot access ‘/awips2/alertviz’: No such file or directory

Done...

  to run cave:

  /awips2/cave/cave.sh

Also in running Cave we seem to be getting a freeze and core crash as soon as I
true to plot metars.  (Radar and Satellites and Watches/Warnings loop happily)

Ideas?

Thanks Much
Bill

Bill Capehart <William.Capehart@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:William.Capehart@xxxxxxxxx>>
Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences Program Coordinator
Civil and Environmental Engineering
201 Mineral Industries Building
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
501 East St Joseph Street
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995
Ph: +1-605-394-1994   Mobile: +1-605-484-4692
  • Search the awips2-users archives: