[awips2-users] GOES-16 Imagery In AWIPS

  • To: "awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [awips2-users] GOES-16 Imagery In AWIPS
  • From: Brian Bernard <bbernard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 16:32:09 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Hello,

We are currently getting the GOES-16 data coming into our NOAAPort receivers,
and the data is being stored in awips2/data_store, but for some reason it is
not being decoded in AWIPS. Has anyone been able to ingest GOES-16 into their
AWIPS system, and if so any hints, and/or tips? We are using Unidata/AWIPS
16.2.2.

Thank you for any help provided,

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2CE40.6E0B5170]<http://www.pelmorex.com/en/index.php>

Brian Bernard | Meteorological Systems Administrator
The Weather Network | Pelmorex Media Inc.
T: 905.829.1159 x1436  M: 905.920.5166
E: bbernard@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[cid:image002.jpg@01D2CE40.6E0B5170]<http://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca>
[cid:image003.jpg@01D2CE40.6E0B5170] <http://www.eltiempo.es/>  Your weather