Re: [awips2-users] Unable to connect to LDM

Hi Chris,

The Unidata Program Center does not currently provide IDD feeds to
non-educational sites (e.g., commercial entities like yours seems to be)
unless
there is a measurable benefit to the Unidata community as a whole from
providing that service. For now, in order to ingest real-time data via the
IDD you will need to arrange your own access to an upstream LDM outside of
the UCAR edu network.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata Program Center