Re: [awips2-users] CAVE for OSX Not Launching

Hi Chris,

Mac OS Sierra is known to prevent unsigned applications from launching,
this may be related. You can run CAVE from a terminal by issuing the command

/Applications/CAVE/cave.app/Contents/MacOS/cave

And see if it behaves differently - If not, send me your system specs and
OS version and we will try to figure it out.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO