Re: [awips2-users] Random Java Errors in Ingest Log

> I am looking at my ingest logs and I am seeing random java errors, is this
> affecting anything?
>
> ERROR 2015-10-02 16:52:17,039 [Ingest.Satellite.Mcidas-1] PersistSrv:
> Critical persistence error occurred.  Individual records that failed will
> be logged separately.
> com.raytheon.uf.common.dataplugin.PluginException: Error populating data
> store
> at
> com.raytheon.uf.edex.database.plugin.PluginDao.persistToHDF5(PluginDao.java:484)
> ~[com.raytheon.uf.edex.database.jar:na]
> at com.raytheon.uf.edex.ingest.PersistSrv.persist(PersistSrv.java:91)
> ~[com.raytheon.uf.edex.ingest.jar:na]
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor296.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
> at
> ~[na:1.7.0_65]
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[na:1.7.0_65]

Hi Keith,

This is not a random error, the satellite.mcidas decoder has a known
problem with persistence for the UNIWISC global composite images.

> I am also seeing qpid crashing and when doing “edex” it has this line
> /awips2/tools/bin/edex: line 102: [: -XX:MaxPermSize=128m: binary operator
> expected
>
> How would I be able to fix these errors?

This does not indicate that qpid is crashing.  How have you determined
that?   Do you happen to have two ingest JVM instances running at the same
time?
  • Search the awips2-users archives: