Re: [awips2-users] yum update - errors AWIPS ldm

  • To: "Halbert, Kelton T." <keltonhalbert@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [awips2-users] yum update - errors AWIPS ldm
  • From: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 09:11:40 +0200
Thanks for the helpful note, Kelton.

This was recently fixed in the awips2 yum repository, the LDM was rolled
back to 6.11.5-23, so the commands

yum remove awips2-ldm
yum clean all
yum install awips2-ldm

should set you right and no longer produce the dependency error.  Sorry for
causing the headache.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO