Re: [awips2-users] Compiling AWIPS II From Source

Hi Brian,

The instructions are the same for building Unidata AWIPS II 14.2.1 on
CentOS and Fedora Core.  For 14.4.1 a number of core and FOSS projects
were moved to separate repositories that have not been cloned to
Unidata's Github, so I would hold off on building the current
development branch and instead only build upc_14.2.1:
https://github.com/Unidata/awips2/tree/upc_14.2.1

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO