[awips2-users] A Couple of issues with 14.2.1-18 Update

I completed the update and rebooted the system.

The system is not able to connect my EDEX server, though it was working
earlier this afternoon. The Connectivity Preferences says:
"com.raytheon.uf.viz.core.exception.VizCommunicationException: unable to
post request to server" I am able to connect to Unidata's EDEX server,
though.

In addition, I receive a warning in CAVE/NCP where it states: "The
following Warnings ocures while loading the Resource Definitions:: -- Could
not find the Rsc,Arctic Composite, in any ResourceDefinitionFilters files,
it will be enabled by default."

Brian
  • Search the awips2-users archives: