Re: [awips2-users] EDEX LDM ingest problem

Hi Brian,

The LDM not writing log files tells me that selinux is "enforced", and
would explain qpid not starting correctly.  If this is the case, you'll
need to set selinux to permissive or disabled and restart your system.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Brian Bernard <brian.brianbernard@xxxxxxxxx